0xDAO Community Treasury Proposal #1

@nikita has my full support on this as well. She has proven her commitment to the 0x mission by being one of the most, if not the most, active community members over the years (completely unpaid, I might add).

It seems to me that the most contentious part of this proposal is the compensation numbers, most likely because of the β€œarb” from the weighted average and market price. A more traditional comp package of base pay in USD/stablecoins + additional ZRX provides slightly better incentives (from my experience) and would help to close that arb, as well as provide some cushion if the markets were to turn. Either way, the comp should definitely err on the side of generosity. Nikita has already put in a huge amount of time and effort into supporting the community and could probably justify being compensated for that in itself.

I will ultimately support this exact proposal or a variation of it. We can nitpick at this all day, but ultimately it is an experiment that I’m sure we will all learn from. The most important part here is that we get the ball rolling and start deploying capital. Excited to see what comes out of it!

7 Likes